Shadow Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have You Heard Of The Rumors Of A Wolf Demon In The Village?....

+3
Taisaki
Dustfinger
ray
7 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Have You Heard Of The Rumors Of A Wolf Demon In The Village?.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Heard Of The Rumors Of A Wolf Demon In The Village?....

Post  Taisaki Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:23 am

Tsume had come out of the training hall sheathing his butterfly knives and checking all his wires. "Todays training session was a total success." He then looked at the destruction around him and saw the two ninja hugging in the midst of it all. He then realized it was Kiyumi and Piripiri. He ran over to them and said "AAWWW!!!! Thats so cute. You guys are like made perfectly for each other." He then whispered to Piripiri. "Dude you scored big time." Then coming to terms with the destruction behind them. He asked "What happened here?"
Taisaki
Taisaki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Have You Heard Of The Rumors Of A Wolf Demon In The Village?.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Heard Of The Rumors Of A Wolf Demon In The Village?....

Post  Dustfinger Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:36 am

Piripiri's first instinct was to pull away from Kiyumi; no one had ever showed him affection. The tears began to slow and long deep sigh escaped him. Kiyumi's embrace relaxed him and somehow he felt that it would all work out in the end. "It was long ago, but I still need help. I still have lapses in thinking, but I can control my actions. I don't know where they came from..." Then he heard Tsume's voice nearby. Oh please god don't let him see us. Please don't...no...no...dang. Then he heard Tsume's comment about how cute they were. Piripiri hadn't realized he too had been embracing Kiyumi, but he unlocked his arms and turned to face Tsume. It seemed as if steam could be seen pouring from his ears and his face was red. "What happened here!? I'll tell you what happened! We were attacked by a flippin' maniac thats what! And now you come in here totally clueless! Don't you know when you let people be!?"
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

https://shadow-shinobi.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ray Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:47 am

Kiyumi pulled back slightly, still hugging him though. There was a sad little smile on her face. "Well, like you helped me, I'll be here if you need help." If i remain here forever........ she thought sadly to her self. She looked up seeing Tsume come over and she let go. A shadow casted over her eyes. "Did you just call us cute?" she then heard what Tsume whispered to Piripiri, being that she was a wolf demon, she had some wolf abilities. She stood up and took a kunia out and pressed it against Tsume's neck. "You better shut up right here and now you idiot." she growled. Titao looked over and sighed. Kiyumi had lost her anger again.
ray
ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Taisaki Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:54 am

"You better get that out of my face unless you want to lose that arm." Tsume said with a serious look on his face. He moved her extended arm slightly so the razor wire on her arm glinted in the sun. " Don't worry though you get that out of my face and I won't even consider tightening." Tsume said holding the wire loosely in his hand. "I just wanted to say how great you guys looked together no need to get all homicidal. Yeesh!"
Taisaki
Taisaki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:07 pm

Piripiri sighed and pushed Tsume back. "Both of you cut that out. There is no need to overreact. Its just been a crazy day Tsume." A small number wasps had been released upon instinct; Piripiri had trained himself to release sub-consciously. They focused mostly around Tsume, but they returned back to Piripiri once he realized what he had done. Tsume was closer than he might have realized; Piripiri was beginning to like Kiyumi. He didn't know her very well, but life threatening situations had a tendency to bring people together. "Why don't we go get something to eat?"
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ray Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:34 pm

Kiyumi hesitated to pull her kunia away. When Piripiri pushed Tsume away she pulled her kunia way glaring, then sighing. She looked up at the sky, kunia back in it's place. She listened to what Piripiri suggested then shook her head. "I know a good place, but by judging how i was fired yesterday, I don't think i'm welcome there any more... In fact, don't think I'm welcomed any where unless i need to get food from shops to cook at home...."
At the corner of her eye she looked at Piripiri and smiled to her self slightly. She liked him, she probably liked him more then she ever realized then...
ray
ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Taisaki Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:51 pm

"Hey we could all go back to my place to eat I got tons of food and ingredients. Unless you two want to eat alone if thats the case I can get you guys into a restruant." Tsume suggested. "But only if Miss Over-reactive over here keeps control over herself." He said shooting a glance over to Kiyumi "But how about it? You guys wanna do that?"
Taisaki
Taisaki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:59 pm

Piripiri shrugged, "I don't mind what we do. I'm just hungry and I need to eat. I'm okay with going to your place, but who is going to cook? I'm no good at it and I know you're not either Tsume. Kiyumi?" At least they could leave the destruction that surrounded them. It was not a pretty sight and he was glad the Zetsumei was gone. It seemed that Tsume had come to replace him, but in a different way. Neither of them was the most welcome of company, but Piripiri could deal with Tsume. He wasn't all bad anyway...just a bit clueless at times.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ray Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:21 pm

Glaring at Tsume, Kiyumi sighed. "I can't go in to any restaurants any ways. You are clueless, and there is no need to telling you why i can't go..." she said. She blinked staring at the two of them. She held back laughter, or tried to at least. It was soft, almost like fluffy snow. "You two are helpless when it comes to food I bet. Fine then, I'll cook for the three of us. Just as long as we drop by my place. I have my own spice mixes and I will only use those and nothing else."
ray
ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Taisaki Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:46 pm

"Okay just as long as none of those spices are poisons. I can't afford to die today I gotta do stuff tomorrow." Tsume joked around with Kiyumi. Although he did want to see what Kiyumi's place looked like. "So your that great of a cook huh? Well I'll be the judge of that. Let's go." He said trying to get them to move so they can eat.
Taisaki
Taisaki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ray Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:55 pm

Kiyumi rolled her eyes. "I don't deal with poison, so there is nothing you need to worry about." She said, she walked over, turning around to walk backwards to look at them both, her eyes slightly paler then normal, due to using a small part of her Wolf Senses then and there so that she didn't have to worry about tripping or walking in to some one. "I used to work in a place that only allowed the best cooks." she said to tsume.
ray
ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:12 pm

Tsume wasn't helping himself, Kiyumi certainly wasn't appreciating the way he was talking. "Well I'm starving so let's hurry up already." he said impatiently, his hunger beginning to get the better of him. They followed Kiyumi to where she lived. "Nice place. So how did you learn to cook?" It was an art that was not easy to master. She certainly sounded like a good cook.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ray Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:28 pm

There where flower pots by Kiyumi's doors and on her window seal as well. The pots on the window seal held some spices, which she grew her self. The flowers pots by her door where only two big pots, both held herbs and some flowers for tea. She looked over at Piripiri while unlocking her door. "Ever since i could remember. I was very little when i first learned..." She said. She opened the door, walking in, holding it open for them to come in. More pots of herbs and flowers and spices. There was a shelf on one side of the room, closets to the kitchen, that held jars and jars of mixed spices. Big jars, small jars, all kinds of jars. On the other side with her bed and a small book shelf with different recipes books, and very few reading books. Her home was small, no other rooms to have her bedroom separate, and the kitchen was the only other closed off area. That too, was small. The living room/bedroom looked well kept and neat. As if no one had lived here, but there was no dust. The wolf demon girl looked over at the two. "Any of you guys fine with some thing spicy?"
ray
ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:41 pm

Piripiri was delighted to hear that Kiyumi could cook spicy food. "I love spicy food! I could eat it all the time. Just try and make it too spicy for me!" he challenged. "Why don't we just eat here since you have everything you need right here? It would be easier for you wouldn't it?" The place was small, but that didn't really matter; they could deal with the limited space. He cast Tsume a warning glance that told him not to disagree.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ray Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:54 pm

Kiyumi grinned, it was clear she didn't do so very often. "Well, that does sound like a better idea. I just hope i have enough for all three of us tonight." She looked over at Tsume, the grin disappearing. "What do you think?"
ray
ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Taisaki Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:01 pm

Tsume took in all the plants that surrounded Kiyumi's house as well as inhabited the inside. "You have a lot of plants." he stated simply. She seemed to over do it slightly. "Maybe too many." When it was suggested that they eat here he shrugged. "Whatever, I suppose thats fine. I'd much rather go to my place, but oh well."
Taisaki
Taisaki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ray Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:25 pm

Kiyumi crossed her arms and glared at Tsume. "If my place is too small for you or you don't like my taste, we can go to your house, or if Piripiri wants to eat here, you can simply leave. "If its the plants that bother you, deal with it or, again, leave. I have these pants for tea and spice mixes. Now, i don't have any cushions, so you can sit on my pillows or my bed." She didn't wait for tsume's answer to rather he was staying or not for she moved to her kitchen with the jar of spice mix she had taken off the shelf. She closed the door, which had a sign saying "Cook At Work, Do Not Come In With Out Permission" hung on it. She looked at the food she had and sighed. She only had enough for two...
ray
ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:46 pm

Piripiri had been about to say something to Kiyumi when she walked off and shut a door behind her. It had a slightly scary sign on it; he could only imagine her reaction is he just waltzed in. He did send a wasp in after her to see what was going on. Only enough food for two...maybe they could convince Tsume to leave, otherwise they would either have to get more food or one of them would go hungry. He knocked on the door, hoping she would let him enter. "May I come in?"
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ray Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:13 pm

Kiyumi looked up at the door suddenly, she had been deep in thought. "Hold on a sec, Piripiri..." I need to get a nick name for him soon, hgis name can be tough to keep saying...... she thought to her self. She quickly did a genjutsu, making it appear as if she had plenty for all three. She didn't want her guests to go hungry, especially Piripiri. "All right, you can come in Piripiri...." she called out. what to nick name him though.... She didn't see wasp still and she went on to cutting vegetables.

Last edited by ray on Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
ray
ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Taisaki Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:37 pm

Tsume sat on the window sill looking out into the village. He then took out a knife then twirled it in his fingers. He began to start thinking which he did do from time to time. Well if I Do this in this direction then the enemy will be force here... He thought contemplating more battle stratigies. His stomach then growled with hunger. "When is the food gonna be done? I'm starving." Tsume said whining like a little kid.
Taisaki
Taisaki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:16 pm

Piripiri smiled as Kiyumi attempted to hide the low amount of food. I'll offer her mine at some point. I'm not going to eat and watch her eat nothing. He walked into the kitchen, watching Kiyumi prepare the food. "Cozy little place you got here, I can see you've got a real passion for cooking. I know I could never do it." The smell was delicious and his mouth was watering. Then he remembered he probably wouldn't be eating any of it. He almost failed to stop a sigh from escaping him.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ray Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:23 pm

Kiyumi smiled slightly, still cutting the foods and sliding it into a pan or a pot (filled with noodles), and once in awhile she'll check a kettle she had on for tea.. "I do love cooking, it was the only joy i had in my child hood..." she said, looking at Piripiri. She rolled her eyes at the sound of Tsume's voice. "Do you want tea as well, Pipi?" she asked him that first, then blinked at the sudden nickname she gave him, but she smiled.
ray
ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:39 pm

"Yes please." he responded, he hadn't even noticed the nickname. Then his face went blood red, realizing what had just happened. He had actually responded to that without any thought. Suddenly his stomach growled loudly and he sighed, wearing an embarrassed smile. "Kiki, is there anything you would like me to get? I know you don't have enough food." he asked, still smiling. Kiki, that was a nice nickname for her.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ray Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:51 pm

She grinned as she mad his face red and his rumbling stomach. Kiyumi was about the scowled for giving her a nick name, but she decided not to and left it undone. "I don't need any thing," she said, undoing the genjutsu. "Don't worry about me, I'm not even hungry." Her stomach remained quite. "the food is almost done, can you go ask if Tsume wants any tea?"
ray
ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:57 pm

Piripiri squinted his eyes at Kiki, giving her a questioning look. "Not hungry? I could never sit and eat in front of a lady that had no food." Once he was done speaking, he walked over to Tsume. "You want any tea? I'll be in the kitchen, just let us know." he said, walking back to Kiki. He stood in the door-way looking at her. He shook his head at himself. You're hopeless you know. There is no point in even arguing. He wasn't going to let her go without eating. He could always find something else, even if it meant walking to the nearest restaurant.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next