Shadow Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have You Heard Of The Rumors Of A Wolf Demon In The Village?....

+3
Taisaki
Dustfinger
ray
7 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Have You Heard Of The Rumors Of A Wolf Demon In The Village?.... Empty Have You Heard Of The Rumors Of A Wolf Demon In The Village?....

Post  ray Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:23 pm

A seventeen year old girl sat on the dock on the lake, looking at the water, her knees hugged to her chest. the boot and boots guards where off, reveling her bear feet and the scars on her legs, clearly made by some kind of cat beast or beasts. Her sleeve/glove on her left arm was off to, revealing scars almost like the ones on her legs. There where blood on her right arm, from scratches. Some kids where throwing rocks at her. Apparently her well kept secret got out. The rumors that she feared might happen. She was the daughter of a wolf demon, thus feared among most of the villagers for the powers she might have hidden from them. Tears almost came down the elite ninja's face, she worked so hard to become a Jonin, and now the villagers thought she got to where she was at only because of what she was. "I will not cry, I will not cry..." she repeated to her self, wiping her tears away. She was just settling down, comfortably too, and now she had no other job then missions, her love for cooking limited on to inside her house. She buried her face in to her arms and knees, a multi brown colored wolf put its wet nose on her neck. Only to her, the only one who could still understand the mute wolf, he whispered gently, Young pup, things like these happen. Its like in a pack, the whole pack will fear a new wolf if that wolf shows they have strong power.... Soon they will forget about or simply ignore the rumors...... Kiyumi, the girl, said nothing, but hugged the wolf named Titao.
ray
ray

Back to top Go down

Have You Heard Of The Rumors Of A Wolf Demon In The Village?.... Empty Re: Have You Heard Of The Rumors Of A Wolf Demon In The Village?....

Post  Dustfinger Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:02 pm

Piripiri shook his head as he watched several kids throw rocks at some poor girl who apparently had a wolf demon. Seeing how mean they were, and knowing he wasn't any better, he decided that he would go ahead and help her. "Hey you kids! leave her alone. She ain't hurting anybody. Learn some manners; you ought to know thats rude. Besides, its not like she has actually done anything." Part of him wanted to end their miserable lives now, but he knew he couldn't. That would not be right. He walked over to where Kiyumi sat and sat down next to her. Staring out across the water he spoke, "They don't understand. They are confused by things and so decide that those things aren't right. I know its hard, but sometimes you just have to look at it the same way they do. I'm Piripiri by the way."
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

https://shadow-shinobi.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Have You Heard Of The Rumors Of A Wolf Demon In The Village?.... Empty Re: Have You Heard Of The Rumors Of A Wolf Demon In The Village?....

Post  Taisaki Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:11 pm

Zetsumei watched the kids throwing rocks at the crying Kunichi from atop a near by building. When another ninja came up to her and chased the kids off. As the kids were running away they ran behind a building a dropped to the floor. From under their shirts crawled black and red tipped scorpions. "Heh the kids served their purpose in harrasing the girl. Now comes the fun part." Zetsumei flicked his wrist and two scorpions landed in the grass next two the two ninja. My special breed of scorpions have a toxin that make the victim get muscle spasms and slowly die. Good Luck.
Taisaki
Taisaki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ray Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:26 pm

Kiyumi looked up, a bit startled. She quickly wiped away her tears, putting a 'mask' over her face, as if she wasn't crying, but her eyes gave away her emotion, they where both filled with hatred and sadness. she reached for her long glove and put it on over her left, scared arm. She put her boots and boot guard on too, covering up the scars she didn't want people to see. She looked away, but she still listened. She sighed and hid her face again. "I don't think that they are confused by things...." she said softly, but not kindly as well, that she wanted to get away from her voice right now. "I think they are afraid of some one having more power then they do..." Titao had moved slightly for the other ninja to fit on the dock. He looked at Kiyumi and nuzzled her. Introduce your self, pup he said, And me while you're at it. Kiyumi sighed and looked at Piripiri "I'm Kiyuimi and this is Titao..." she said. Titao nodded his approval and perked his ears lightly and sniffed Piripiri.
ray
ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:35 pm

Piripiri shrugged his shoulders, "That may be true too, but do you not fear things that have more power than you? You may or may not have a wolf demon; I don't know for sure and I honestly don't care. You're still a human; you can still feel pain, and all of us can still die. Nice to meet you two by the way." A pang of guilt gripped him momentarily, recalling the day he had killed his clan. You wouldn't see it, but a single tear dropped from his eye, making a tiny wet mark on the dock. He jerked as he heard something fall next to them. "Move quick!" he shouted, pushing her away from the scorpion. A swarm of parasitic wasps surrounded the two scorpions; picking them up and tossing them into the lake. "It seems that we aren't alone. Thats too bad, I was enjoying your company." He had also sent a large number of parasitic wasps to search for the would-be assassin. He found him a few minutes later. He turned, looking straight at Zetsumei. The wasps began an attempt at flying into his body and attacking him on the inside. The wasps that had been surrounding the scorpions returned to his body.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taisaki Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:46 pm

Zetsumei saw the wasps started to jump away but one of the wasps had gotten to him and stunned him. They started to crawl inside his body, they started stinging at all parts inside his body and wouldn't stop. Just then his body started to dissolve and in place of his body was a tower of scorpions fighting with the wasps. Then from under the dock two claws shot up and grabbed both Kiyumi and Piripiri. "Looks like my target has been found. Oh and a nice little bonus the kid who murdered his entire clan. Oh my master will be pleased." Zetsumei said as he came out of the water like a phantom. " I was only here for the girl but you had to come along and make everything just a tad more difficult. Oh well life isn't perfect and yours won't be long." Zetsumei started to squease the claws tighter and tighter.
Taisaki
Taisaki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ray Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:04 pm

"............" She didn't answer his question, she was going to say to him that she is afraid of one simple animal: cats, be it domestic or big. Kiyumi gripped her legs tighter. "Its not that i have a demon inside me like that fox demon child. I am the wolf demon, or so Titao here told me." She growled. She stood up and sighed, shaking her head. She had been staring at the water, and didn't bother to look around her surroundings. Titao had let his guard down too, he first growled at Piripiri for pushing her when she stood but then saw what he saw and wanted to follow the wasps the the hidden assassin. He stopped once he stepped off the dock and spun around when he heard a yelp. Kiyumi growled and started to yell. " GET YOUR FILTHY CLAWS OFF ME YOU BIG INSECT!!" she forgot that Piripiri was almost the same, and she didn't want him to be mad at her, he had been kind.... She flinched as the claws squeezed tighter. "Great, so i'm wanted to?! This is the best day i ever had" she said sarcastically. "Titao!" No i'm not going to bite him there was a soundless growl from the mute wolf. "TITAO!!!" Make some one else bite him! "I CAN"T SUMMON THEM IF I"M STUCK YOU IDIOT WOLF!!!" she yelled at Titao, her eyes filled with rage, they almost appeared red.... She tried to reach for a kunia she had on her leg strap, but she could barely reach it.. Titao moved on the places he could walk with out falling in to what water, thinking of how he can get Kiyumi free... if only she had a clone there and her hidden like he taught her once....
ray
ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:19 pm

Fortunately for Piripiri, the claws had only gripped his lower legs so he managed to get himself free. He grabbed his summoning scroll, bit his thumb, and pressed it down onto the scroll. "Summoning justu; Japanese Giant Hornet." he shouted. Suddenly a hive of the hornets appeared around them. Using his wasps and hornets, he pried the claws open and pulled Kiyumi out, setting her down softly. "Coward! Come face us head-on rather than hiding under the water." This man was worse than himself; attacking the two of them while they were enjoying a conversation. He had been trying to help Kiyumi, but this fool had gotten in his way. Anger pulsed through him and he was ready to fight this attacker. He couldn't stay under water for very long anyway; people still had to breath.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taisaki Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:27 pm

The claws slowly retracted into the water and bubbles started surfacing. "I pardon the intrusion but I have a job to do and your getting in the way so can you please move aside." Zetsumei said as he slowly arose from the water. " If you don't I will have to kill you both. I just want the girl nothing more. I have no intention to harm her yet. But if she comes quietly my master may let her live."
Zetsumei offered with an outstretched hand. Just in case he slipped his mechanical tail into the water without them noticing.
Taisaki
Taisaki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ray Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:39 pm

Kiyumi hugged her sides, catching her breath she looked up at Zetsumei and growled, her hands reaching towards one of two scrolls which she opened. "One, who are you and two, what does this 'master' character want with me!? And there is no way I will be going quietly." She bit her thumb,drawing blood which she did not look at. She pressed the thumb to the paper while saying. "Summoning Jutsu; The Hundred Wolves Of The Snowy Mountain." At times, she wouldn't bother saying the whole thing, but some times there would only end up being twenty wolves instead of the hundred. Wolves of so many colors appeared around them, some seeming to stand in the shallow water, or on the water it self. Titao seemed bigger then he was before, taller then Kiyumi, being five feet four inches. She grabbed many kunia as well, her hand resting on the second scroll which she had never used before.
ray
ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:59 pm

"I won't let you take her either! You might as well give it up; you can't possibly defeat us both." A massive swarm of wasps was flying around them, along with the swarm of hornets. Reinforcing them with chakra, he completely surrounded the enemy; all four sides, top, and bottom, making the wasps act as a living barrier. It would take some work for him to get out, but it wouldn't last forever. Several of the wasps flew into the barrier and started stinging the enemy. These wasps did not have venomous stingers, but it would be very painful.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taisaki Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:01 pm

"Alright fine you leave me no choice." Wincing from the pain of the wasps he took his hand and quickly slashed it with a kunai. "Okay you guys are done for. Summoning Jutsu: Kinscopia." Just then the wasp cage busted open spewing wasps everywhere as the giagantic beast took form. A three tailed heavily armored insect about the size of Gamabunta appeared. "You need me again Zetsumei. I thought I told you to call me only when nessacary." "But it is nessacary. I got about 100 wolves and an endless swarm of flying annoyances. So will you help." "Yes I shall because after all you are nothing without me.'' "Hah you're funny now go get 'em." The giant scorpion smashed down a mighty claw down on the docks were they all standing hoping to get a few of the wolves and swarming bugs.
Taisaki
Taisaki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ray Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:18 pm

Kiyumi stared at the beast, not on bit of fear showed on her face, but her heart beat did skip a few beats. Titao looked at her for a second, hearing the change in the beats. As the giant claw smashed down, one forth of the hundred wolves were gone already. The boards underneath Kiyumi shook and almost fell away to the water below. She dropped her kunia and growled, taking the other scroll she has. "Fine, I'll play mean as well." she went to open the scroll, but Titao stopped her by biting her arm. The Human Beast scroll is only to be used when necessary. You can still win this fight, and by win i mean ether defeat this guy or loose by not dieing. "Fine, Titao, i'll play it your way.." She put the scroll away. I wonder.... she thought to her self. "Hey Piripiri, think you can distract the big scorpion?" she said, pointing to the summoned beast. Titao looked over at the other ninja, slightly worried that he might betray them, if the what the attacking ninja said was true about him.
ray
ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:32 pm

A large number of the wasps were lost, but Piripiri replenished them as more came from his body. Not normally one to do what others wanted, he contemplated whether or not to ignore her, but he decided to play along. He could take hold of the situation if things didn't work out. The wasps began to pester the scorpion in multiple places; their vast numbers making it more likely to be effective. These wasps could also inject venom, but it would likely take a huge amount to effect the scorpion. The hornets soon began to attack in a similar manner, but they focused on the scorpions head because their neurotoxin would need less time to take effect.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taisaki Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:18 pm

Wasps were doing little to nothing to Kinscopia as he started barraging to ground with his claws. Zetsumei was on top of the giant scorpions back looking at both ninja and animal scrambling like ants after a foot crushed the hill. With all this amusment he cracked a small smile. He hadn't had this much fun in ages. "You guys are just so much fun to play with. If it wasn't the master's will I would stop fighting and just befriend you. I only act on behalf of the master if he wishes it I do it. I'm sorry but I have no choice in the matter. If I don't kill you and you end up winning somehow do you want to be friends with no hard feelings?" Zetsumei asked with little emotion put into any of his words.
Taisaki
Taisaki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ray Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:42 pm

Wolves where dashing in and out from underneath the giant scorpion, avoiding be crushed or stepped on. their teeth where sharper then any other wolf's, but they weren't any other wolves now where they? Kiyumi climbed on to Titao's back, having him run with great speed so they where only a blur. Soon more blurs join them instantly. Clones, at least 4 more of them. they all jumped at a great height, trying to get to Zetsumei. She was mad. "You didn't answer my question! What do you want with me and who is your master?!" she yelled out, her eyes a pale red. Wolf Senses activated.
ray
ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:10 pm

Waving to each flower as she passed them until she came across a particular one it had light blue petals. Bending down she talked to it only loud enough for it to hear she encouraged it with her words and it soon grew into three more she was oblivious to what was going on around her all of her focus on the tiny flowers.
Hawky
Hawky

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:59 pm

Piripiri was growing tired of all this. The scorpion's outer armor was too strong for the wasps to penetrate in this manner. The groups of wasps now packed themselves tightly together, then, reinforced with Piripiri's chakra, they formed what appeared to be one huge wasp with a massive stinger. There was about five groups, each targeting a different portion of the Scorpion's body. The hornets attacked in the same manner, but they targeted the neck of the scorpion.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taisaki Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:13 pm

Zetsumei decided to de-summon kinscopia. The massive scorpion disappeared in a cloud of smoke a moment later and Zetsumei fell to the remaining portion of the dock below. As soon as he landed, a hawk flew passed, dropping an envelope next to Zetsumei. After picking up the letter and reading it, he dropped the letter in the water and sat down on a piece of wood. "Heh, good news; I don't have to fight you anymore. The boss decided to drop your bounty, so...you're free to go. Oh and by the way, want to be friends? no hard feelings?"
Taisaki
Taisaki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ray Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:25 pm

Kiyumi and Titao fell down, their clones disappearing. She landed in the water in stead, almost hitting a sharp piece of wood, which instead sliced her uncovered arm open slightly, making her flinch. She growled at Zetsumei. "No way in this life will i be friends with some one like you!" She growled, panting almost, she swam the ground and froze there staring at the blood flowing down her right arm, eyes wide. "I think I'm gonna be sick....." she said closing her eyes. Titao frowned and shook the water off of hi. Not trusting the other two ninja, he walked up the girl who seem to not notice the fight, he pawed at her gently, wanting to whimper for help to her.
ray
ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:42 pm

Piripiri shook his head at Zetsumei. "You've got problems man...serious problems." As soon as he saw Kiyumi's reaction to the blood, he ran over to her and found a place for her to sit. "Sit here." he said, helping her to the place he had chosen. He had no knowledge of medical herbs or healing jutsu. "I don't have anything I can do to help you I'm afraid. At least its not a serious wound." He glared at Zetsumei, once again tempted to end his miserable life with a single parasitic wasps. Piripiri's thoughts reminded him that he needed to call his wasps back. The wasps flew to him and entered his body, entering in through his palms and neck.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:51 pm

Looking over to what was now pawing her a wolf she lightly patted it on the head as if she could tel what it was saying and went over to the girl. Looking at her wound she grew a few herbs straight out of the ground and picked them rubbing her hands with the blades in them she rubbed it straight onto her arm where the wound was it would sting but relieve the pain. Standing up she went back over to the flowers and stroked them.
Hawky
Hawky

Back to top Go down

Post  Taisaki Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:02 am

"I didn't think so but it was worth a try. Oh and I wouldn't trust that guy whose next you. What with him killing his entire clan and all. So I would seriously consider watching your back around this guy." Zetsumei said with little compassion. "Oh you wanted to know what you were hunted for, didn't you. I can at least tell you that much. The boss wants your demon power he wanted two draw out your highest potential through battle. Then when you were at your weakest snatch you up and steal all of your demonic power. The boss was watching the whole time and when you refused to release your full potential he decided to stop the fight. But be on the look out there are more people who want you other than the boss. And don't think you have seen the last of me I will always be around when you least expect it whether it be for good or bad. " Zetsumei finished and walked past Piripiri and patted him on the shoulder "Oh and good fight back there." Right then he left a small barely noticable baby tracer scorpion on Piripiri.
Taisaki
Taisaki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:14 am

A tracking wasp found its way on Zetsumei as he touched Piripiri. Piripiri's emotions went into a rage; being reminded about all the terrible things he had done. Every murder he had committed flashed through his mind. At first anger raged through him and he was on the verge of killing Zetsumei, then sadness and guilt, and finally fear; fear that he would be rejected by his new found friend for what he had done. Sitting next her, a tear dropped, making splashing sound as it hit the water below. Soon he began to shake as tears streamed down his face and into the water. He made no sound as he cried, but it was clear that this was than just a release of emotion; the desire for forgiveness and the fear of guilt came with the tears. Raising his eyes to the sky, he screamed, "I'M SORRY FOR WHAT I'VE DONE! HOW COULD YOU HAVE ALLOWED ME TO DO THAT!?" His cries were too whoever lived in the heavens above. "My life...its ruined. I can't control my thoughts and yet I wish I was never born; this world would have been better without me. An entire clan would still exist if I hadn't come to end them all. I-I didn't want this too happen. Why can't I just live a normal happy life? find good friends and someone to love and care for. Why..." He paused often between the words as the stream of tears came and went with each burst of guilt.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ray Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:12 am

The browned headed girl glared at Zetsumei. Why was he reminding her what he said earlier, about Piripiri? She didn't care-not completely at least- if Pirpiri had killed his entire clan. It was in the past, wasn't it? "Will then i guess unlucky for you these wolves are not stupid." she growled at him. She was going to, she didn't exactly refused to release her inner beast, Titao had stopped her, any other wolves would just sense danger, but wouldn't prevent their commander from doing what she wanted to do. She watched as he left, then looked down at the wound and flinched, eyes closing once again.

Titao was glad he finally got the girl's attention. He lead her to where Kiyumi was and watched her apply herbs and went back to the flowers. He followed her, sat a few feet near her and tilted his head, watching.

Kiyumi flinched, her eyes still closed, as the herbs where rubbed on to her wound. She opened her eyes, but averted them away from the wound. She didn't know if it was still bleeding. She blinked, seeing Piripiri crying. She reached out, hesitating slightly, then hugged him. Not once had she ever shown some kind of affection to any one. She always prevented people to stay away from her. She never worked in teams, was trained in private, and only let people near her at her cooking work. But just today, when she needed some one the most, she finally listened to her heart, and allowed some one close enough to talk to her, to sit next to her, to even help her in a fight. In his ear she whispered slightly, "Piripiri......don't cry..." her voice had no hint of anger, only sorrow, and a hint of friendliness she never had when they where talking earlier. She flinched as he started to scream, biting back the sarge to yell at him. "Pirpiri....." she hugged him tighter to get him to shut up. "I don't care if you killed an entire clan. Like you said you couldn't control your thoughts, and it was the thing of the past... right?" She was shaking. What if it was just yesterday he did it, then she couldn't ignore it then... but if it was a several years ago, or year at minimum, she would let it go, keep it so that only she and those who already knew and kept secret, go. She too didn't have a happy life. But all that can change now with a single person...
ray
ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next