Shadow Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Setsuko (and Amaya) V.S Tsume

4 posters

Go down

Setsuko (and Amaya) V.S Tsume  Empty Setsuko (and Amaya) V.S Tsume

Post  Wolf Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:16 pm

Amaya sighed, sitting on a rock, examining her new katana and knife she bought. They had waited to make sure that the Sound Village was quite down. She looked up looking at the dark windows of the shop with instruments in there. Thick, black curtains where blocking the view, and she most likely knew what her companion, Setsuko, was doing in there. This was going to take awhile. It had almost been half a week since the battle, and she replayed what had happened.... They had been attacked for almost no reason. She went back to examining her new katana and knife, her outfit looked the same before, but no stains where in it. She had bought a new one, it didn't really cost much..... She bought Setsuko a new kimono as well, and gave her money to buy a new flute and weapon (which most likely would not be used to fairly obtain the items). Amaya looked around, mostly up at the roofs. What if that puppet user came back..... Was he the trouble that Setsuko sensed before? Or was there another person that was going to attack them now?
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down

Setsuko (and Amaya) V.S Tsume  Empty Re: Setsuko (and Amaya) V.S Tsume

Post  Taisaki Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:27 pm

Tsume was tracking the duo to this location and was planning to finish his mission. So he was sitting in the tree planning out his moves in advance. So he took out a couple of knives and prepared them. He saw the first woman sitting on a rock and threw five knives around the rock with the razor wire attached to them. Tsume tied the other end to the trees and moved to another tree to make it look like he was still in the first tree. This has to work or my cover is blown.
Taisaki
Taisaki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:41 pm

Amaya blinked looking at all the knives that surrounded the rock. She stood up looking closely, staying on the rock. Seeing the wire, just barely she followed it up the tree that it appeared to becoming from. She frowned, staying where she was not moving. "Setsuko, you better get out here soon, it appears some one might be attacking...." she contacted Setsuko though their odd connection. Using the knife she pricked her thumb. "Blood Summoning; The Demon Flutter of Butterflies," butterflies appeared around the blood user, and Akki was there as well. The some what human looking demon just floated there, her large butterfly wings flapping effortless. "Amaya, what now?" "I need some butterflies to scout around the area...." "What made you so worried that you need scouts?" "Are you blind?" "No." "Look at the knives, and closely, see where the wires lead?" "To one tree... Why don't you just attack?" "........Akki, just do what i say, i need to buy time for Setsuko to get out.""You really like that doll, don't you?" "Akki, just do what i say." Akii gave a sigh, sending three groups of five butterflys out. None had gone near the tree Tsume was in now, but a group went to where the first tree he was in.
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Taisaki Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:21 pm

Alright analysis on girl one was a success. It looks like she uses her blood in her jutsu's but I gotta make sure. Tsume made some hand signs and whispered "Shadow clone Jutsu." Then four clones of Tsume appeared then dissappeared into different trees. Each clone had two knives and threw them from four different trees at Amaya while the real Tsume stayed hidden. Like his other attacks these knives had razor wires attached to them.
Taisaki
Taisaki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ray Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:22 pm

Setsuko swung her new chained blade around, watching the shop keeper search for a flute that might please her. Finally a flute that Setsuko was looking for was handed to her. It was just plain, like her first, and didn't have any designs on it, like most of the instruments appeared to have. She took it, looking it over, the shopkeeper telling her she needed to pay. She looked up and grinned. "Pay? Who said i was going to pay?" In an instant, blood covered the blade on a chain that Setsuko carried around. She paused, hearing Amaya's thought message and sighed. "It better not be that puppeteer again.." She muttered to her self. Whipping the blade clean on the shopkeeper's cloths, Setsuko tested the notes on the flute. All seemed well with them. The purple haired girl walked out a looked around, the chain and blade hidden in the sleeves again. "Amaya, what now?"
ray
ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:50 pm

The butterflies that where left by the scouting butterflies seemed to make a barrier around Amaya, but there was a few gaps that where left there, in which Amaya covered with her own blood, all connected to a string of blood back to Amaya (a sign of a non-jutsu move). Amaya looked behind her at Setsuko. "What does it look like, my dear friend? We're being attacked, and I don't think its the puppeteer.." She said. She looked at Akki. "Use the butterflys to most protect her, Akki, i can't be at two places at once. And Setsuko, get on the roof. I don't care if you put the whole town to sleep or what ever, but i want to make sure it gets him to. Akki here will make sure i wont be affected, right Akki?" "If any thing harms me, my little ones that aren't here will cure me, and then Amaya..." Amaya nodded, wathed as the butterflies around her moved, the ones that where hit by the knives and fell the the ground as one big blood drop reformed them selves. Making a bigger cut on her arm, she created an extra katana looking weapon, and taking her real katana she followed a razor wire, the first set of five. "Akki, tell me what the scouts are telling you," the scouts had came back swarming around Akki as she moved with Amaya. "They don't know what happened, but it appears to be clones attacking too....." Amaya shook her head at the news. She made it to the first tree and she looked around.
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:00 pm

(I'm going to play her as if she is past Genin, about Jounin level.)

Kiyoko had been near Amaya's location when she noticed some suspicious activity coming from a man. She sat there, watching him as he did his work. It was clear that he was attacking some random girl on the street. Rage suddenly overcame her as she saw this; she was probably some totally innocent young lady. Of course Kiyoko was totally wrong, but she didn't know. She pulled out a card from her deck; a four of clubs. She made sure that her location was well concealed. Then she tossed the card on the ground, activating the Fuuinjutsu. A pile of 48 Kunai appeared over the card. "Kunai Men Jutsu." Three sets of 16 Kunai were then put together, making three small kunai men. They were 'alive', in the sense that they could move, but they were commanded by Kiyoko alone.

She kept herself concealed in a place where she could watch the fight, then she sent in the men. They shot forward, moving noticeably faster than the average ninja. They darted up the tree that Tsume was in and began to assault him with strike after strike from their kunai hands.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

https://shadow-shinobi.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Taisaki Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:57 am

Tsume was enjoying the little guessing game he had prepared for the two and was about to relax in the tree when these weird little imp things that looked like kunai had sprang up the tree. He quickly jumped out of the way then made a few hand signs. Tsume blew into his palms and two balls of spiraling wind formed. "Wind Style: Spiraling Wind Ball". Tsume threw the balls of wind at the little kunai men destroying two of them The last one leaped toward him then Tsume clasped his hands together and took a deep breath. Wind Style:Great Breakthough. Then Tsume exhaled releasing a gust of wind powerful enough to blow the kunai man away since it wasn't that heavy anyway. Dang it I blew my cover gotta find another tree. He thought as he jumped to the outmost tree where he could still see the action of the confused girls. They said something about a puppet guy. Could it have been the same guy that ruined this same mission for him last week.
Taisaki
Taisaki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:21 pm

Amaya caught a glimpse of Tsume as she moved towards that spot as fast as she could manage. She lost sight of him again. She growled. She then stop, thinking. There was another person here attacking the same foe she was going after, what was going on? Criminals rarely got any help.... She ignored it and growled. "Why are you hiding?!" She yelled at to Tsume. "Come out and face me like a real ninja!" She looked around and moved too, searching. Blood dripped from the weapon she had and it seemed to move on its own.
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  ray Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:10 pm

Setsuko did as she was told, jumping to the roof, she watched as all the butterflies following her at Amaya's words, sighing. She could still see, thankfully and she watched the kunia men. "Wonder why some one will help a criminal like us.. unless.. their criminals too..." Setsuko shrugged, becoming confuse. She thought over what Amaya said and sighed. She didn't want to hurt her friend (if it can be called hurting) too. She put the flute to her lips, at first, thinking of what genjutsu to use.... None came to mind so she just played random notes, not create a song, nothing special about it. Hopefully she can think of some thing fun....
ray
ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Taisaki Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:21 pm

Tsume jumped down from the tree and faced Amaya. "You want a real ninja then come and get me." He threw knives with razorwire into the surrounding trees and didnt move. "Come get me."

(srry for the small post im really tired)
Taisaki
Taisaki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down