Shadow Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Lands: Warrior Cats RP

2 posters

Go down

The Great Lands: Warrior Cats RP Empty The Great Lands: Warrior Cats RP

Post  Dustfinger Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:26 am

Advertising my own site on my own site. xD The Great Lands

The clans have moved once again. Their journey was a long and hard one and they had no idea where to go. As they walked endlessly onward, they searched for a suitable place. A place where they could live and die with freedom from Twolegs and the terrible things they do. The clans agreed that they would need to find a place where peace from Twolegs would be almost guaranteed. In their desperation, they discovered a vast mountain range; unlike anything they had ever seen before. The mountain presented new hardships, but the clans were willing to face anything in order to obtain freedom from Twolegs. Each of the four clans: Blazeclan, Nightclan, Zephyrclan, and Mistclan were able to find suitable places to live.

Little did they know that they would have to face one last test before claiming this land as there own...

Come join us a here.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

https://shadow-shinobi.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Great Lands: Warrior Cats RP Empty Re: The Great Lands: Warrior Cats RP

Post  Rasher204 Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:05 pm

hey! Warrior Cats is to felines what ginga densetsu weed was to canines! and I liked ginga!
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum