Shadow Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Creation Rules

Go down

Character Creation Rules Empty Character Creation Rules

Post  Dustfinger Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:50 pm

1. Let's keep characters realistic under the Naruto perspective. I don't really know what that means, but I will say so if I feel that a character is unrealistic.

2. No one is invincible, please include at least one-two weaknesses that each character has.

3. Make sure your profile is very descriptive. Please keep all information under personality, appearance, and history to a minimum of four sentences.

4. Names used in the actual Naruto manga/anime are not allowed to be used.

5. This is a stand alone rp; none of the characters found in the Naruto anime/manga have anything to do with this rp. The only things that relate between the two are the setting and the clans, although you are allowed to create your own clans.

6. You may rp your character as soon as they are approved, but until you create a jutsu list you may not participate in a fight. All jutsu must be approved before using.

7. The following categories are required for a character to be approved.

Name:

Element:

Loyalties:

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

Abilities:

Tools/Weapons: (You are allowed to develop your own tools and weapons, but please describe them accurately.)

Weaknesses: (At least include which element he/she is weak too. Fire>Wind>Lightning>Earth>Water>Fire)
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

https://shadow-shinobi.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down