Shadow Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team K: a test by the fountain and the frozen heart (chapter two)

5 posters

Go down

Team K: a test by the fountain and the frozen heart (chapter two) Empty Team K: a test by the fountain and the frozen heart (chapter two)

Post  Rasher204 Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:32 pm

As K-sen had instructed the fountain by the outskirts of the village was their agreed meeting place, it was a dry rocky area with bleached cracked earth from the sun which shined brightly overhead. The fountain itself was the one exception to this, shaded by a few sparse trees which grew from the waters the fountain provided, compared to the harsh terrain around it the fountain had been an ideal meeting place, under the shade of the tree was a figure, presumably K-sen who waited for them though the students couldn't tell who it was at a distance.
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Team K: a test by the fountain and the frozen heart (chapter two) Empty Re: Team K: a test by the fountain and the frozen heart (chapter two)

Post  Ranyx Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:40 pm

Deleted

Last edited by Ranyx on Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ranyx

Back to top Go down

Team K: a test by the fountain and the frozen heart (chapter two) Empty Re: Team K: a test by the fountain and the frozen heart (chapter two)

Post  frosty Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:07 pm

Yuna Sat on the edge of the fountain where K said his new Students were going to meet. He wanted her to do something with the brats, oh yeah thats right, test them, get a feel for there abilities. So she sat on the fountain in her long cloak and waited for the children to show up.
frosty
frosty

Back to top Go down

Post  frosty Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:12 pm

((sorry ranyx but it is important yuna's post is first, so would you mind deleting your post and reposting, also it would be better if all three of you came at once))
frosty
frosty

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranyx Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:56 pm

Ugh. Too damn early for Ranyx to function quite properly. Sure, give him a little longer and he'd be ready and raring to go, but at the moment, he really couldn't even tackle K like he would later in the day. So, instead, he sorta just spun 180 degrees and fell on his back once he reached the fountain. Second one here, hooray!

Ranyx

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayami Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:39 pm

Hikari skipped to the fountain and looked behind her.

"C'mon, Kiyoko!" She called back to her sister who she had assumed was behind her. As she glanced around her she noticed Ranyx lying on his back and someone else who she didn't know. It wasn't K-sensei and she was immediately on gaurd. Hikari assumed that he wanted to test them again now that they had aquired new skills. But why was someone else here? Was this person her to test their skills? Hikari then crouched and said to Ranyx,

"Hey, you seem a little tired! Want help up?" She smiled at her team mate and then, still in her crouched position, turned to the other person with them.

"Hi! I'm Hikari!! Who are you?"
Ayami
Ayami

Back to top Go down

Post  frosty Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:16 pm

Yuna had ignored them when they first showed up, she had been looking at the sky. When the girl asked for an intro she sighed and turned a beautiful yet cold eye to them. "You dont need to worry about my name, all you need to worry about is why K asked this favor of me, he wouldn't ask me to get involved unless you guys are really weak." she sighed again "as soon as the third shows up we can get started, you better use this time to prepare, you'll need it" she resumed looking at the cloud covered sky.
frosty
frosty

Back to top Go down

Post  frosty Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:17 pm

((disclaimer: please dont hold Yuna's Bitchiness against me, thats just how she is))
frosty
frosty

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:32 pm

Kiyoko was just behind her sister and heard her ask the stranger her name. When Yuna responded in the way she did, Kiyoko immediately lost all respect for the woman. It was something similar to Kiyoko's first impression of Ran, but that had changed already and this was much worse. She was obviously stupid if she was going to talk to them like that. Most likely stuck-up, rude, bratty, and whiny. Kiyoko was not in the mood to deal with people like this. She was tempted to erupt into a blazing fit of anger, her eyes were already ablaze, but she managed to control herself. "I'm Kiyoko." She introduced herself coldly but with respect.

(Same goes for me. xD)
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

https://shadow-shinobi.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  frosty Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:55 pm

Yuna stood up, and looked at the three of them. "fine your all here, Your task, simply is to try and land a attack on me, Good luck. 1,2,3 go"
frosty
frosty

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranyx Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:12 pm

Ranyx smiled and took Hikari's proffered hand. "Thanks, Hikari. Just don't wake up very efficiently, that's all." He used her to pull himself up. He turned to the woman who was standing there and scratched his head. He then made the painfully obvious statement, "You're not K-sama..." When she told them to land a hit on her, all he could think was, "How could something so simple be so difficult?" He could tell she wasn't one to screw around... He made a single handseal, sighed, and pointed at the woman's side. "Storm Release: Go Boom." He murmured as he fired the lightning at her. He and his teamates would need to team up for this...

Ranyx

Back to top Go down

Post  frosty Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:05 am

in one swift motion Yuna whipped out her tanto and simultaneously filled it with Wind chakra. The lighting hit the tanto and disappeared. "your going to have to do better then that" yuna said lightly "Kijoaisu Prison!" she said and 6 walls made of ice inclosed him in a cube of chakra ice. "one down"

(if this seems unfair, remember she S rank and they are Genin)
frosty
frosty

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:32 pm

((rank aside frosty there are still rules about calling hits...))
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Post  frosty Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:26 am

((i did not call a hit, no touching was involved, but i dont wanna break the rules, so what are the conditions for landing a trap?))
frosty
frosty

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:30 pm

((I dont have any athority here, all I really want is for this thread to move on, sorry))
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:40 pm

((I apologize for my inactivity. Things have been really crazy around here for me. I'm getting back into the swing of things. Again, I apologize for not posting. I also believe that Ran ought to be able to avoid it if he chooses.))

Kiyoko was not happy about their next order. Some random woman was telling them what to do, plus she seemed like one heck of an idiot. Kiyoko seemed to think that about a lot of people. Her eyes suddenly went into a blaze as they were told to attack. She prepared herself to use her kekkei genkai. Having three extra helpers would be very useful to this mission.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

https://shadow-shinobi.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down