Shadow Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cutting Through the Fog

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Cutting Through the Fog - Page 5 Empty Re: Cutting Through the Fog

Post  Dustfinger Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:52 am

"Well I'm glad you like it. So, I know you were giggling about something, what was it?" He asked as he began to slowly eat his food. He was finding that he wasn't all that hungry anymore for some reason. He was too anxious to get going anyway. He did managed to eat most of his food though.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

https://shadow-shinobi.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayami Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:15 am

"I was giggling about something, was I?" Natsuki said with an incredulous look. She liked to mess around with people and Kashikoi was no different. Not teasing people was no fun! In any relationship there has to be a certain amount of teasing or life becomes boring. Life needs to be shaken up every once in a while.

Natsuki finished her breakfast with a content sigh. She was well on her way to recovering. A good night sleep with two good meals had gone a long way towards replenishing her energy. That was a good thing considering herself and Kashi would be going on a trip to find this long lost village. Of course she would go on another trip so soon after ending the previous one.
Ayami
Ayami

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:07 pm

Kashikoi just shook his head, admitting defeat. He got up from the table, taking all the empty dishes as he went, and then proceeded to wash, dry, and put away the dishes. "Well it seems you enjoyed that!" He walked over to where she was sitting and pecked on the lips. "Shall we get ready?" They would need to get moving soon.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayami Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:01 pm

Natsuki let out a contented sigh as Kashikoi came over and took her empty dishes and kissed her. So much had changed, for the better, for her in such a small amount of time, but she was enjoying it. Never in her life had she been so relaxed. Natsuki slid her chair back and stood before saying,

"We should go, but I need to change first. I don't want to ruin my one good kimono on a trip." Saying 'good kimono' wasn't 100% true since the kimono wasn't the greatest, but it was the best article of clothing she owned.

Natsuki turned and left the kitchen, heading to the bathroom where she had left her bag the night before. She stripped her blue kimono off and pulled a rugged pair of pants out, followed by a long shirt that looked equally battered as the pants. Then, Natsuki took her hair out of it rather sad-looking bun, brushed it and put it in a high pony-tail. The white-haired ninja looked at herself, recognizing herself again, grabbed her bag, placed it on her shoulder and made it back to the kitchen in about 10 minutes. Now, she was ready.

"Alright, I'm ready to go!"
Ayami
Ayami

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:31 pm

Kashikoi also went to the showers, took a quick bathe, got out, fixed his hair, dressed, and came out at the same time as Natsuki. "Let's go!" He exclaimed as he walked out of the house, out of the village, and far off in search of the village.

(Let's just send them there right away, if thats cool with you.)
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayami Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:35 pm

Natsuki smiled at Kashikoi and followed him out of his house and down the road to the celebration. She was really curious about the whole Village Hidden in the Past thing. What would it be like. Would it be old fashioned? Or just as advance as the rest of them?

(I'm fine with that.)
Ayami
Ayami

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum