Shadow Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Criminal Minds

+2
Kei
Dustfinger
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Criminal Minds - Page 3 Empty Re: Criminal Minds

Post  Hawky Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:44 pm

As they both landed to the ground and she received the ball from Zuka she blurted out before Shimayto could stop her "We were supposed to be stopping by a forest earlier today to check up on something it was-" but her sentence was cut short by a glare from Shimayto it sent chills threw he spine she often got that glare but this one seemed very scary. Moving away from them she continued to play with the ball energetically with Zuka each taking turns on catching it and throwing. This person now knew about where they were going but luckily there was more then just one forest across the lands and no matter what happen he would not reveal what was happening sometime soon. Saying to Karyuudo "I am only repeating what needed to be done and yes in fact i am busy even fi i do sound boring for the most part."
Hawky
Hawky

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:53 pm

Karyuudo rolled his eyes. This was a load of bull. There was clearly something going on here. "Can it be any more obvious that your hiding something? You need to work on being conspicuous. At least lie about it or something. Don't make it so blatantly obvious that you're hiding something. Besides, you needn't fear that my ears hear anything. You think a criminal like me would actually spread rumors about this stuff? The government wants me dead. I don't plan on offering them any assistance. They just get in the way of productive things. We need new leaders; ones that make smart decisions."
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

https://shadow-shinobi.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:10 pm

Taking in every word he said so this was another like them one who didn't agree with how these villages were being made and the government never meant anything to him always had there own agenda but he would change all of that every little bit. Smiling a bit he said "Yes we weren't too good on hiding that fact but it seems like we both think along the same lines about certain things but you have no ties to this village as far as i can tell if so then i have something to ask of you." In his mind this person was still a questionable but he could still have a little trust in him after all even if most wouldn't. This would be the best time to try and recruit another who had the same view as him that the world needed a change and he was going to be the one who did it.
Hawky
Hawky

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:20 pm

Karyuudo laughed, "Ties! I have no ties to anywhere. I have no family left! Its just me, myself, and I, but we all agree anyway. You wish to show me something? Well lead the way. It seems that we at least agree on some things. The real question is, what do you plan to do to change it all?" Shimayto had caught Karyuudo's interest. He was trying to play it skeptical, but he wasn't doing a very good job. At least he had now gotten some idea of Shimayto's intentions.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:34 pm

Grinning he said back "I plan to take it all and remake this world as i see fit to change every living thing to any way i wish and to control it all with one swipe of my hand." Taking off his pendant he took off a almost unnoticeable seal on the side and inside the very small pendant was a tiny black flame but once it was taken out and floated above his hand it expanded. Looking up form the eerie flame he said "Can you even imagine from where this came from?" It was pitch black now and with each flicker it almost looked like it would burn his hand but it didn't. Continuing he said "This flame can sense the power to wield it from your heart only the evil can hold it without being burnt and there is still something possessing this power and control over it anything it touches it almost immediately gone from existence never to be seen again as it burns into a crisp instantly." Sliding a kunai from his sleeve he fed it to the flame and it grew almost taking a bird like form too but as soon as it almost appeared it was gone.
Hawky
Hawky

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:54 pm

The flame intrigued Karyuudo. Did it really only pass over those who were truly evil? He found himself being tempted to reach for it. Even though he knew that it would not burn him, he did not touch it. Shimayto mind find it important and not like others touching it. "So you obviously are interested in my assistance. Whats in all this for me? Why should I help you take control of this world? How do I know that you'll make things better for me?" There weren't many things Shimayto could do or say to sell Karyuudo. He would have to pick his words wisely.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:03 pm

He grinned again this was going in his favor so far and it would continue that way the flame seemed to want to reach towards Karyuudo but it couldn't leave Shimayto's hand even if it tried it could sense the evil within his soul and refused to go to far from it. Finally drawing his attention from the flame he said "If you help me once it is remade you'd be able to do whatever you wanted whenever you wanted no one holding you back and never getting in your way. Anything your heart desired would be within your reach with it's power too nothing could stand in your way either." This would be a great temptation to anyone and if his plans succeeded he'd follow threw to it each and every member would be able to have all their heart wanted at any time.
Hawky
Hawky

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:21 pm

Karyuudo thought about the offer for a moment. It was certainly appealing, but he had to make one thing very clear. "Alright, I accept your offer, but let it be known that I do not serve you. I help you by my choice and mine alone and that I will leave if I ever feel I ought to." He wanted it to be clear that he served no one. Karyuudo would not agree to anything unless that condition was accepted.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:42 pm

That was all he needed for the time now saying back to him "I will agree to those terms then and will welcome you to our group we may be small but our skill makes up for it we are Toukeru. I am Shimayto but you might already know that and my energetic friend over there is Gannis and that unique creature of her's is Zuka." Holding his locket near the flame it shrunk and he slowly put it in but it took a bit of force to get it in as it didn't want to leave his hand always trying to slip out as if it had a mind of it's own. Putting it back around his neck there was the forest in which he needed to visit soon where their base was.
Hawky
Hawky

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:07 am

There was still something that had gone unanswered. The flame..."What is the deal with that flame? Why does it act the way it does? It obviously came from somewhere or something." He hoped he wouldn't have to dig for this information too. Karyuudo now knew Shimayto's purpose and his plan. It was a good plan, but clearly could not achieve his goal with no help. He wondered if they were the only three...or four...members of the organization.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:25 am

Ahh the flame it would make sense that any human with curiosity would wish to know saying soon after "It is a unique flame only found from a dark phoenix the creature can directly control the flames if they are conscious but in this case they are not and it will seek out the nearest ninja with a dark heart and if fed enough of anything it will consume the ninja and return the chakra to it. This locket has been passed down threw my family with that thought in mind and this is one of the few things that is able to contain it i will not reveal what it is now we are not in a safe place yet."
Hawky
Hawky

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:14 pm

Karyuudo listened with mild interest. He was already growing bored of this discussion. If they were going to do something then they ought to get moving. "Where to now?"

(Sorry super short post fail.)
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:35 pm

Amaya growled, looking at Akki. "You can have you're butterflies gone if you want. But you are staying out, you hear me Akki?" "Yes Mistress Amaya. You don't have to be so commanding you know She just floated there, the wings on her back fluttering. Amaya looked in the direction with the stanger she had called for help went and the puppeteer went... Should she go that way? She didn't want to do the future debts later.... And she was upset that she went so low to ask for help. Setsuko's and her weapons where both broken, and she needed to do some thing..... She sighed and took her companion's hand and dragged her in the direction of the forest. "We gotta get out of here before any ANBU find us."
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:16 pm

Shimayto interrupted Gannis game by grabbing the ball and putting it back in his pocket she in turn growled at him but she knew it was time to go. Repeating the same hand signs as the last time he did the summoning there was still some slight dried blood on his finger so he didn't need to re bite it and putting his hand to the ground while saying "Summoning Jutsu Quetzalcoatl." The same smoke appeared but the creature was waiting on the ground as Shimayto said "We have to make a stop at our base since my sweater got burned but after that the real fun starts." Jumping up onto the creature she said before Shimayto was able to sit down on it's back "What about the two people coming towards us?" Zuka had picked up a slight scent of two ninja beginning to approach as he hoped up and alerted Gannis by tugging on her sleeve. Sighing he said "Well let's wait for a second and see whom it is if it's ANBU I'll just take off there not worth killing they are too weak."
Hawky
Hawky

Back to top Go down

Post  ray Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:14 pm

Setsuko was being dragged by Amaya and she growled, clearly upset. Her hair and cloths where still stained with blood. She tugged her hand free soon and walked ahead like always, upset. "I can't believe we're going in the direction HE went..." she almost yelled. She stopped in her tacks looking around. She peered though the bushes and almost cursed at her self for almost yelling. She stepped back, making sure the bushes moved gently back to their place. "Amaya, we are turning back right NOW. Not only is they guy that he need to pay our debt to is here, but that stuped puppet user is here! she said to amaya, using their connection.
ray
ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:24 pm

Five had been assigned to deliver letters here all a rare and majestic beast a griffon half bird and half lion two of them were half raven the other half eagle. The raven ones had black feathers while the eagle ones had a dusky brown or sandy coloring with their feathers. Each had a pouch with a strap around their neck with their letters the two raven ones broke off from the group once they got closer to their targets. They glided into the bushes following Setsuko and Amaya close behind but almost blended in with the shrub and leaves. While the other three landed by Shimayto, Gannis and Karyuudo each at the same time pulling out their letters with their mouths they could tell danger was these three to immediately took off anyways after putting them to the ground.
Hawky
Hawky

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:24 pm

Karyuudo suddenly got the urge to go somewhere else for a while. "I'm afraid I have some previous arrangements. I'll join again in a few days." Then he disappeared off into the distance.

(Karyuudo to some other place.)
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:16 pm

After the creatures left he glared down at the letters and grabbed all three of them he already knew what was in them and he had spent much of his time looking for the village so he had a general clue as to where it might be. Grinning he said to Gannis "It looks like it will be starting soon then so does the fun." Tucking away the letters he yelled off into the distance "You can come any time you want to I'm waiting if you're ANBU just leave i don't feel like dealing with you right now anyways." Once he had yelled Gannis sat down onto Shimayto's summon creature looking up at the sky she asked him "Hey you think we can ever get a uniform...You know for Toukeru something maybe blue or if we want yellow?" Sighing he held his hand to his face why must she always do this but maybe getting a uniform in the future they could it would be interesting if they ever did saying out loud to Gannis the next thought she'd say on the uniform "No we're not making them pink or red both are too tacky."
Hawky
Hawky

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:40 pm

Amaya didn't notice the two creatures following the Setsuko or her, nor did Akki notice them. Akki floated out of the tree looking at the two with great interest, a smile was on her face, like always. "Amaya, was this the man you owe?" Akii said, watching the two other criminals in front of her. Amaya stopped and cursed silently inside her head. Akki sighed. "AMAYA!! Don't make me drop you from the sky!" This was Akki's favorite threat towards Amaya. The blood user looked at Setsuko. She would come out when she wanted. Amay stepped forward and leaned against a tree, being silent.
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  ray Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:20 pm

Setsuko shook her head as Amaya made her self visible, she had no intention of being seen just yet. She was still upset over her lost weapon, and she did not want to fight at all. She rarely used other jutsu that did not relate to her kekkei genki. She remained hidden. Setsuko sighed angrily. Her outfit was ruined too, and she didn't understand how Amaya can stand the blood on her outfit.
ray
ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:03 pm

A smile appearing on his face once again he slowly walked towards where one person could be seen his summon creature keeping it's distance with Gannis and Zuka on it's head. Saying as he got closer and saw the person "Ah it's you again the one who had a run in with the puppet user. I take it you have something to say to me about our last agreement or else you wouldn't be out here."

Gannis yawned and watched what was happening rather bored she wanted a toy to play with or maybe a game of some sorts she started up into the sky and looked at the clouds. They were rather boring too until she came across one turning her head she said to Zuka "Does that one look like a flower to you?" At the same time they both turned there heads in the same way staring at the clouds.
Hawky
Hawky

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:38 pm

Amaya watched as he walked closer and nodded to his suggestion. Of course she was here because of that. "My name is Amaya, by the way. And there are two things you should know how i work right now. One, i don't like debts that are 'I'll come find you so you can pay'. And two, i don't care how long it takes for me to pay back the debt as long as i get it done." She said. She was quick to the point in what she had came here for. She knew Setsuko wouldn't show her self for awhile.
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum