Shadow Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninjas of the Rain

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ninjas of the Rain - Page 3 Empty Re: Ninjas of the Rain

Post  Dustfinger Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:27 pm

Kangeki was not impressed with Keung. "One would imagine that I had killed your mother considering how you are talking to me. And its not the same; I can control my abilities to stop her from getting hurt. If you just attack then your intentions are to hurt, only an idiot would think its the same thing. Now would you tell us what you want?" Kangeki demanded, now calming down slightly. At least he wasn't continuing his assault, although Kangeki still hated the guy.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

https://shadow-shinobi.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheyla Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:33 pm

Keung smirked and gestured to Phoenix.

"Did my arrow actually touch her?" He asked calmly. "She looks pale and did before I was here. I could hear her getting slower and shakier as I approached. That certainly wasn't my doing. Besides, if the arrow wasn't meant to harm, it could hardly be considered an attack." Keung smirked. He hadn't attacked. He had merely announced his presence in a dramatic way.

"As to what I want..." Keung shrugged and turned his face up to the sky.
Cheyla
Cheyla

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:24 pm

Phoenix listened to the two talking and sighed irritated.

"You may not have been attacking, but what you did was dangerous ether way. If i had moved faster then I was, i would be dead on the ground instantly. Which only leaves you in a position of the most wanted person in my clan, and i'm sure they won't be the only ones wanting to kill you...." She said, eyes closed feeling the rain falling down on her figure. She sighed. "Even if it was just an official announcement, i'm sure you could have found a better, safer, way."
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheyla Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:41 pm

Keung gave the girl a weary look that said, you think I care?, and shrugged his shoulders.

"That would've been too boring." He said simply. "I hate boring, just like this argument is starting to become." It was true. If this argument went on any longer, Keung would have a headache. Still, he had his doubts that the younger shinobi would merely let it go. Teenagers could be so stubborn at times.
Cheyla
Cheyla

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:01 pm

Kangeki was growing tired of all this pointless bickering. Sighing, he began to speak, "Why are you here? We're trying to train and I don't like idea of doing that. So please state your business." Kangeki was doing his best not the flip out over all this.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:16 pm

Phoenix, getting both irritated and tired of standing, moved to find a place that wasn't muddy to sit on. She was feeling the affects from the training earlier with her clan taking effect now. She felt like she was going to pass out any time now. In her search, she stumbled, spilling the open container of collected blood. Great. This was not her day it seemed.
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheyla Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:50 pm

Keung shrugged and unstrung his bow, purposely ignoring Kangeki. He placed the arrow back with the others and deposited the pack at the base of a tree. He gagged at the sudden strong scent of blood. He usually didn't mind the scent but it was so strong. He glanced back and raised an eyebrow at the spilled container of blood.

"Why do you have so much blood?" He questioned, testing one of the lowest branches on the trees. Finding it safe, he pulled himself up on it.
Cheyla
Cheyla

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:15 pm

Kangeki shrugged, if the man wanted to make himself a self-centered, rude, and ignorant man then it was his choice. Kangeki would get to sit and watch as he humiliated himself time after time. He began to feel worry over Phoenix though. "Are you sure you're okay?" She had claimed she was, but he now had his doubts. It must have been really inconvenient for her to those blood abilities and have the problem she did.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:47 pm

Phoenix stood shakily and sat where she was going to sit. She didn't care if she was wet or dirty with mud. She sighed. What was the point now trying to get the collected blood back? It was probably to watered down, or soaked up by the ground already that it would be hard to get even a drop back. She had some in a jar at home.... maybe, if she remembered correctly. She blinked and looked at Kangeki and gave a shaky smile. "I'm sure that I'm fine." She said. Then she looked at the other ninja. "Its because of my clan. We use our blood in our jutsu and as weapons. I just find it easier to keep blood in a container instead of cutting my self every time.."
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:17 pm

Kangeki was no fool, he knew something was wrong. He hurried to her side, sitting next to her, trying to be there if she needed some sort of support. He would never object to her using her abilities or even training with her, but he would help her when she needed it. He knew she didn't like it when she was treated as if she needed constant attention. "Alright, please be honest with me. I'll help you, just tell me what you need, but if you really don't want my help then thats alright. I'm not going to let you get any worse than you already are though."

((I HAVE MY MOTIVATION BACK! W00T!!!))
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:11 am

Phoenix blinked and listened to what he was saying. She sighed. He was a true friend, she was sure of that now. Whispering so that almost only Kangeki could here, "Alright, i'm not fine. I lost more blood then i wanted to in my training with my clan..... And i forgot plasma pills at home too. I can still walk, with some difficulty, but if i take rests here and there, I'll make it though the day..." she said, smiling weakly at her new friend. She gave a worry glance at Keung though. What if he decided he really did want a fight...?
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:20 am

Kangeki now understood the situation. He wondered if he could donate his own blood to help her. "What if you took some of mine? Maybe ours is compatible." Hopefully it would work out. He was clearly worried about her, but he didn't want her to think that he was being over protective.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:30 am

Phoenix shook her head. "It'll work, i think, but if it does, it'll render me defenseless, and that I know of." She sighed. "With my clan's abilities, if our blood comes in contact with another persons blood.. we can't use that blood any more and need to draw out more...." She frowned, and again whispered so only he can here. "I know you're worry about me, but if this ninja starts a fight, i wont be able to defend my self or attack if you do give me some of yours...."
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:09 pm

Kangeki nodded in understanding, but she wouldn't be able to fight either way and she would be more likely to survive with his. "Well you're pretty defenseless right now anyway so what harm could it do? You might be a little more helpful if you do take some than if you don't." He whispered back, now understanding her concern. He looked up at her and caught her eyes. He was soon staring.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:25 pm

Phoenix bit her lip and looked down as he talked. She looked up once he was finished, and their eyes caught each others. She didn't say any thing for awhile till she broke the eye contact away. "How exactly are you going to give me some of your blood...?" She whispered even more quietly, finally giving in to the offer.
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheyla Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:34 pm

Keung rolled his eyes, hearing everything they were saying. He wasn't planning on attacking again, suddenly feeling very lazy. A nap sounded good right now, but he wouldn't risk it. How could he know that he wouldn't be attacked while he was asleep.

"I can hear you." He decided to inform them. "And don't worry about me. I'm not moving." He smirked. He highly doubted that he would be believed even though he was actually telling the truth.
Cheyla
Cheyla

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:49 am

Kangeki wasn't really sure how he would give it to her. He had to admit that she had presented a problem that he had no idea how to fix. It was a shame. He also started to blush as he realized that he had been staring. "Any ideas?" He didn't really pay the stranger much attention. He didn't seem like a threat.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3